IBMNWS multi user mode & vga console

Hi!

Im trying to set up NetBSD on an IBM Netstation 1000. The appropriate
port

is IBMNWS. I have succesfully build a release and booted the generic
kernel

on the box.

After that i have successfully build an NFS rooted kernel and booted
it.

It works ok in single user. After setting it to multi user the
/etc/rc runs,

at the end prints the date and then nothing happens. I dont get a
login.

What should i do now? RTFM is ok just which one?

I also wasnt able to bring up the VGA console. I have tweaked

CONSOLE="\"vga\"" but nothing happend except some weird flashing on
the

vga screen.

Is there anybody useing this port or this is just a stopped
work-in-progress?

Any help would be appreciated,

Balazs

   Nyaralás 50,000 Ft alatt: http://ad.advert.hu/url.php?u=226