From: port-powerpc-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost
[mailto:port-powerpc-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost]On Behalf Of Matt Thomas
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 1:56 PM
To: port-powerpc%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: Re: What does mfspr(SPR_L2CR);?

At 10:25 AM 12/17/2004, David Edelsohn wrote:
>         Some SPR values are processor-dependent.  The SPR_L2CR value may
>be incorrect for the processor on which you are booting (604e).

Does the 604ev even have a L2?  I haven't been able to find a 604ev
programming manual online (Looked at Freescale or IBM websites).

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.