Re: What does mfspr(SPR_L2CR);?

At 10:25 AM 12/17/2004, David Edelsohn wrote:
        Some SPR values are processor-dependent.  The SPR_L2CR value may
be incorrect for the processor on which you are booting (604e).

Does the 604ev even have a L2?  I haven't been able to find a 604ev
programming manual online (Looked at Freescale or IBM websites).

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/