ev64260 PCI location / boot monitor

When the boot monitor runs (PMON) it configures the
PCI busses on the Discovery bridge. They were set to
address space 0xC0000000, 0xD0000000, and IO space 0xE0000000.

That caused a conflict which I could address by adding definitions
to the config for USER_SR, KERNEL_SR and KERNEL2_SR.

I changed the monitor to locate the PCI space at 4, 5, and 6
so that the default USER, KERNEL, KERNEL2 spaces (12, 13, 14)
would then work. We will have a maximum of 1GB of SDRAM, so
that requires battable space for 0, 1, 2, and 3. Now that I am
no longer setting my own USER (etc.) space, I could shove the
PCI up at 9, 10, and 11.

Is there information available for the powerpc port that discusses
recomended IO and memory mapping locations for devices?
Obviously having SDRAM at 0 and FLASH way up at 0xfff00000
works fine, but I am looking for guidance on where the other
non-PCI bus devices should be located. My first impulse is to
stick them all in BAT 15 (along with the flash and the Discovery).

Any thoughts on this from others with more experience in
these matters would be appreciated.

thanks

--
Doug Fraser