ev64260, softnet

I pulled from CVS last night (4/11/2004). Configured and compiled
sys/arch/evbppc/conf/EV64260
At completion, it failed to link, unknown symbol 'softnet'.

I cut the definition of softnet from sys/arch/powerpc/oea/oea_machdep.c and
pasted it
to the end of sys/arch/evbppc/ev64260/machdep.c

The resulting image linked and booted.
(just thought you should know....)

Doug Fraser

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.