A couple of suggestions

I've been working on moving Sandpoint and another Sandpoint-like
port to evbppc.  In doing so, I've found that there are a few
things I'd like to do to help support this.

I'd like to add a few more _IMPL options.  Right now, we have
        PPC_INTR_IMPL
and     PPC_PCI_MACHDEP_IMPL

I'd like to add
        PPC_ISA_MACHDEP_IMPL
and     PPC_OPENPIC_MACHDEP_IMPL

with their associated changes.  In this case, I'd like to make
some of these files, well, machdep in nature and add, for example:

options         PPC_PCI_MACHDEP_IMPL="<arch/evbppc/sandpoint/pci_machdep.h>"

This works, except that arch/powerpc/conf/Makefile.powerpc does
CPPFLAGS+=-D${MACHINE}

So when we trying to
#include PPC_PCI_MACHDEP_IMPL
it becomes
#include <arch/1/sandpoint/pci_machdep.h>

instead of what I need and expect.  I see three possibilities for
this.  One is to eliminate the -D${MACHINE} conditionally on the
specific port/board defining something like NO_MACHINE_CPPFLAG,
which seems to work OK.  Another is to make it -D${MACHINE}=${MACHINE}
which also seems to work OK and might be less likely to have any
side-effects.  The last is to just get rid of the -D${MACHINE}
altogether.  I don't know if anyone's depending on it at the moment,
but I suspect that someone is.

Anyone have any thoughts on the above?

Thanks,
-allen