RE: ci_lasttb should be u_quad_t?

lasttb is used to calculate the difference in real time since
the last tick - it only has to be as many bits as the longest miss.
I have coded it for 64 and 32 - but it makes no diffence :-)
(as long as its unsigned arithmatic).

--
-Derek

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until
3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.