Re: -RS/6000

At 10:57 AM 3/30/2003, Jochen Kunz wrote:
On 2003.03.30 17:33 Riccardo Orfei wrote:
> So, I think I'm out of luck.
Yes. AFAIK NetBSD still lacks PPC601 support and MCA archtitecture PPC
machines are unsupported for sure. I am afraid but your one and only
choice is AIX.
--

NetBSD does have PPC601 support.  So the missing piece is MCA support.
Booting a prep kernel would be interesting...

--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost