NetBSD porting

Hi,

   We are in the process of porting NetBSD 1.6 to IBM PowerPc 750 based ProcessorPMC card with a Marvell GT-64260 controller .

Please provide me with pointers how to go about tackling this porting issue considering  that i am a newbie to porting with little background in unix.

Has anyone carried out a similiar activity on a board close to this one.

The time is short and the noose is tightening.... Please help

Thanks

Abhi