Re: Teron CX Motherboard Support

At 4:09 PM -0800 12/15/02, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:
I posted this to port-powerpc but I thought I would post it here too:

I don't see any mention of Open Firmware. Does the spec they're using require OF? If so then port-ofppc should "just work".

Anyone going to port Darwin to it? That would be technically interesting and probably financially unpleasant.

There is a new motherboard that will be sold in January distributed by Terra Soft Solutions (Yellow Dog Linux) that looks quite promising. Information is available here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/news/2002-12-04.shtml

Does anyone have any idea what it would take to get this supported by NetBSD? I have already ordered one and I want to run NetBSD on it. I can assist someone in developing for it. I can also potentially loan it to someone who could add support for it to NetBSD.

Bryan

Henry.B.Hotz%jpl.nasa.gov@localhost, or hbhotz%oxy.edu@localhost