Teron CX Motherboard Support

There is a new motherboard that will be sold in January distributed by Terra Soft Solutions (Yellow Dog Linux) that looks quite promising. Information is available here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/news/2002-12-04.shtml

Does anyone have any idea what it would take to get this supported by NetBSD? I have already ordered one and I want to run NetBSD on it. I can assist someone in developing for it. I can also potentially loan it to someone who could add support for it to NetBSD.

Bryan