Re: Bull (Motorola) Escala T604e

On 2002.10.25 03:58 Allen Briggs wrote:

> Looks like a smashed stack, alright.  Have you tried simply giving
> yourself some more stack space?  The following patch comes pretty much
> straight from macppc's ofwboot and should double the amount of your
> available stack space.
This patch did the trick:
rpc_call: prog=0x186a3 vers=2 proc=6
]=0x24e0c0
loaded:
 start=0x100000
NetBSD does not yet support the "bull,escalat".
Using generic OpenFirmware driver support.

And there it freezes. Well. At least the console output is working this
time, so I can start inserting printf(9)s into the kernel... :-)
--

tschüß,
         Jochen