Re: 512M RAM support

At 11:18 PM 6/16/2002, Boo Geum Jung wrote:
Is it possible to use 512M Ram (2 SEGMENT_LENGTH for KERNEL_ADDRESS) for
mpc6xx architecture?
If so, could you tell me where to change from the source tree?
I guess sys/arch/powepc/include/mpc6xx/vmparam.h,
sys/arch/powerpc/mpc6xx/pmap.c, etc should be modified.

It's not that simple.  In fact, a bunch of changes need to made.
I'll try to get that committed sometime this week.  I have those
changes done for 1.5.

--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost