NetBSD on a G4 400 (AGP)

Hello,

I'm a big fan of the BSDs. I'm actually running FreeBSD 4.2 on a test
machine on my LAN and run OS X on my workstation.

I'm trying to evaluate the following for a G4 400 (AGP) that I want
to use as a server that can scale up to 100,000 hits/day.

I have the choice to either run it with NetBSD, OS X (but not OS X
Server) or Darwin.

- Will I get more stability/performance if I install NetBSD than OS X?

- On the macosx%perl.org@localhost, I see that some people have some problems
installing some Apache Perl modules like Apache::Cookie on OS X (see
the post below). Is NetBSD regarding Perl, MySQL, the Perl DBI
module, the Perl Apache modules working well? I don't want to move
from one OS to another to faces compatibility problems.

- I know that its hard to evaluate, and depends on a lot of factors,
but is a G4 400 with NetBSD on it is comparable to say a PIII 800 Mhz?

Fundamentally, I rather use NetBSD because it seems more mature as a
server than OS X. I don't need any graphical UI for this server.

TIA

Cheers
-Emmanuel