Entrisphere would like to contribute our MPC8260 port and bootloader

We would like to contribute our MPC8260 port back to the NetBSD
development community.  However, we do not have time to maintain
it.  It is provided as-is, in the hopes that someone else in the
community can bring it up to date and maintain it.

Here's the details:

1) We have a bootloader for the MPC8260ADS evaluation board

2) We have the sys/arch/mpc8260 bits for NetBSD-1.5, including
   all of the machine initialization and device drivers for the
   following devices:

        SCC uarts
        FCC ether
        FCC ATM
        I2C
        Flash (AM29LV004B[BT] and AM29LV008B[BT])

I've got it all ready to upload, I just and a place to upload it.

        -Tad