Question about NetBSD and 'DEFAULT CATCH!'

I just downloaded the iso for NetBSD 1.5.2 to install on my iBook Dual USB. When I try to boot from OpenFirmware as stated in the instructions. I get the 'DEFAULT CATCH!' message. I have seen this on just about every Linux PPC distro ISO I have downloaded as well. I saw the entry in the FAQ for it, but I can't imaging that all the cd's are bad or that the screen driver and OF are in conflict as I know alot of other people installing Linux/NetBSD on their iBooks?

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bill