Re: Er, don't try this at home

Andrew Cagney <cagney%mac.com@localhost> writes:

BTW, how do I get savecore to work?  I've added ``dumps on wd0b'' to
the kernel and tweeked /etc/rc.conf? At boot I see:

Savecore isn't very useful because there's no code to do dumps on the
powerpc. We lose, until someone gets too fustrated and writes it...

Yes, guessed this this once ddb was added.

guess I should turn on ddb ...

I'm not so sure, ddb != gdb. PS showed netscape as the running process. Possibly useful thou was that I did manage to get the panic (?) message:

        Trap type 10f00 at 10f7b28c

Andrew