pkgsrc/net/airportbasestationconfig actually works!

Just FYI,

Contrary to the Makefile, that java program actually appears to work on NetBSD/PowerPC. It certainly lets me look at the basestation config - I've yet to pluck up the courage to change something though :-). You just need to specify the -green option when running it using java.

(Reading the Linux emulation papers was definitly helpful).

I'm going to file a couple CRs on this ``good news''.

enjoy,
        Andrew

PS: Not specifying -green explained a few other Java problems I was seeing. Everything suddenly works! Something for the FAQs?