Re: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/arch

At 06:02 AM 8/27/2001 +0900, Tsubai Masanari wrote:
>>L2CR configuration and power-saving mode selection should belong MD part.

For example, if the hardware (I/O controller etc.) doesn't support
QREQ/QACK protocol, you can't use NAP mode.

Some processors, you don't have a choice (7450).  The selection is MD, the
actual change is not.

L2CR value is, of course, MD.

Th L2CR value is MD.  Setting it, is not.
--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost