Re: IBM NetStation

At 10:28 PM 8/14/2001 -0400, Joseph Mallett wrote:
Can anyone give me some information about the status of using NetBSD on
the IBM NetStation? Searches through commit logs and the website only show
someone mentioning adding support for some SiS ethernet chipset which the
NetStation uses.

Which?  The 300 or the 1000?  I have the later and once I can figure out
how to download a kernel to it, it shouldn't be long before I have netbsd
working on it.

--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost