mozilla-0.8.1 binary pkg

Hi,

I've uploded mozilla-0.8.1 binary pkg into the URL below.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kei/packages/

from README in there:

-----
* WARNING: Since I compiled the mozilla package under NetBSD/macppc 1.5R, so it
  won't run under previous versions including 1.5.

* Before running mozilla-0.8.1, you need to set up environment variable(s).

  1) If you want to input Japanese in the form with mozilla,

     LC_CTYPE to ja_JP.eucJP
     XMODIFIERS to e.g. one of @im=kinput2, @im=skkinput

  2) otherwise,

     LC_CTYPE to en_US.ISO8859-1

  I didn't check others.

* Also note that it was built without xpkgwedge, so it will be installed under
  /usr/X11R6.  I use xpkgwedge'ed version on the other box, so if you need this
  one, please let me know.

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

--
Keiki
-----

--