Re: initmsgbuf() call in cpu_startup(): msgbuf_paddr never set?

In message <200103310730.f2V7UH009596%mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>, you
said:
;msgbuf_paddr is initialized in powerpc/powerpc/pmap.c:pmap_bootstrap(),
;which is called from initppc() before cpu_startup() is called from main().

Ah ha!

Thanks for the explaination.  I'm in the process of bringing our powerpc
port up from NetBSD 1.4.3 to NetBSD 1.5.

;msgbuf should be allocated on the higher physical pages to preserve
;it during reboot and bootstrap.

understood.

Thanks,
        -Tad