Re: PowerPC specific directory(Re: PowerMac types.h lossage)

On 28 May 1998 09:08:56 -0500
 tsarna%endicor.com@localhost (Ty Sarna) wrote:

 > I thought the sys/cpu/{mips,powerpc,m68k} approach was preffered last
 > time this came up? I preffered that one, myself. Apparently it has gone
 > out of favor again?

No, it's a fine idea, but it's difficult to implement given how
NetBSD' include files are arranged.  We need to solve that problem
before we can go to the sys/cpu/... idea.

Jason R. Thorpe
thorpej%nas.nasa.gov@localhost
Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939