Port-pmax archive

Re: heads-up on some dec gear being given away

On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:00:39 -0700 Daniel Senderowicz
<daniel.senderowicz%gmail.com@localhost> wrote

> Sorry guys but the good old gear is gone, Peter Wallace took it. He must be
> one of the very few who still runs stuff on these machines. Me as an
> incurable hoarder had a hard time getting rid of these, but I also need
> some room to walk on my floor.

As a bit of a recovering hoarder myself, I've got a Decstation 5000-120 I never
got around to playing with. The machine is in no danger of being junked but if
someone wants to put it to work, it is available...

--

aaron%zadzmo.org@localhost