Port-pmax archive

Re: heads-up on some dec gear being given away

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 12:09:27PM -0400, Isildur wrote:
> i just saw this on comp.sys.dec, if anyone's in the SF bay area
> it looks like some nice gear:
>
> > From: daniel.senderowicz%gmail.com@localhost
> >
> > I have a bunch of DEC equipment: DECstations 5000/240 and 3100, SCSI
> > disks (some never used), TK50 drive and tapes, keyboard, mice, cables,
> > manuals, etc. I am in Berkeley and not planing to ship anywhere.

this was also posted here earlier this month.

not much takers for this gear these days.  I finally decomissioned my
5000/240 (still running 1.4.3A) in January, and got it ready for the
scrap pile a couple weeks ago.

has anybody booted NetBSD-6 on a 24MB PMIN/PMAX?

I still owe somebody out there some 16MB modules and a lofi.

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost