Port-playstation2 archive

Re: NetBSD HEAD userland isn't compiled without short loop fixes?

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 05:10:19PM +0100, Ed Schouten wrote:
> the CPU quirk workarounds and the vector instructions), but the userland
> is built with a regular mipsel toolchain

Yes, you are right. It would be *realy* cool to get the EE patches lifted
into (a) official gcc anytime, and (b) into a 4.1-branch gcc soon, so we could
use them as local patches in the NetBSD tree (once a newer gcc is imported).

Martin