Port-playstation2 archive

Re: My todo

>- Patch a recent toolchain to support the Sony Playstation 2

I think someone had that done already, look at the archives for this mailing
lists a few months back.

> I'm still a newbie to NetBSD : what do you mean by "native toolchain" ?

The emotion engine specific stuff is neither in gcc/binutils-current nor in
the gcc that ships with NetBSD. The latter is the reason why
NetBSD/playstation2 is not included in the formal binary releases.

Martin