MBR and RDB partitions

Hi ofppc users!

Since a few days I'm successfully running a new disksubr.c for ofppc
which supports MBR and RDB partitions at the same time. So you can e.g.
easily create your NetBSD partitions in parallel to MorphOS on a Pegasos2.

Before I can commit, there are two points on my todo list:

1. For the moment my MBR support is the same as in macppc, which works fine
with USB keys and the like, but I'm unsure if it works when creating a
NetBSD label inside a MBR partition.

Does anybody need that? Or is it common to install a raw NetBSD label
without MBR parititions for ofppc?

2. I know that RDB only makes sense for Pegasos2 (Pegasos1 anyone?) and
maybe Efika 5k2, when we support it some day. So I should probably use
a config file option for disabling RDB-support when it is not needed, to
save space?

--
Frank Wille