Re: Pegasos2 hangs during usb_discover()

Matt Thomas wrote:

> I've found usb_mem.c fragments to be a problem on many ppc.
> I just checked in a workaround which seems to work for me.  Maybe it
> will work for you.

Yes, that was exactly my problem! After enabling your workaround USB works
again for me! Thanks.

I guess I should put this option into the GENERIC config for ofppc.

> I blame the lack of problem bus_dma for this problem but I have no
> proof.

Possible. Will somebody try to fix that before 6.0?

But why does it only affect so few platforms? And why did it work in the
past? Very strange...

--
Frank Wille