Re: call for testers - switching ofppc to xorg X11

matthew green wrote:

>> > can anyone test this for me?  i can either upload my sets or you can
>> > build your own, using the '-V X11FLAVOUR=Xorg -V MKX11=yes'.
>> [...]
> if it doesn't work, i'll see about getting my system setup.

It doesn't work. I can neither run "X -configure" nor start with a working
xorg.conf. I'm always getting a fatal server error:

Fatal server error:
xf86OpenConsole: No console driver found
        Supported drivers:
        Check your kernel's console driver configuration and /dev entries

There are no console drivers? Probably you forgot to define WSCONS_SUPPORT
somewhere?

--
Frank Wille