Re: Iso Image for 43P-150

David Brownlee schrieb:
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Jan Lentfer wrote:

Hi all,

From the archive I read that 4.0.2 is not the right choice for the 43P-150 but that I need current. Unfortunatley I can't find an ISO for ofppc-current. Could someone post a link where one is available?

    There are daily builds of NetBSD current at
    http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/

    Start from the latest directory checking for a iso/prepcd.iso,
    which is currently:

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200811020002Z/iso/prepcd.iso

Thanks a lot for the link. But I though that 43P-150 isn't supported by prep, but by ofppc?!?

Regards,

Jan