Re: pci_attach_hook() tweaks

On 01-Dec-2007 Frank Wille wrote:
> Let's do it this way: you will look into the /sbin/init-fork issue, and I
> will look into the viaide issue (I think I should ask somebody in the MorphOS
> team again).

I have it working now.  The fixes have not yet been committed, but here is what
to do:

Make a root on nfs setup with the sets files for ofppc.  Then download etc.tgz
for macppc, and copy /dev/MAKEDEV* from there into your new dev.  Edit MAKEDEV
to create tty11 in the all_md target.

Replace ofppc/majors.ofppc with the contents of majors.macppc and rebuild
kernel and boot with that.

I will commit an actual fix monday or tuesday.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/