Re: pci_attach_hook() tweaks

Tim Rightnour wrote:

>> register offset 0x4A has a completely different meaning there. The IDE
>> interrupt routing register exists though, at a different offset:
>
> Interesting. Mine is indeed 8231, but my revision is 0.8.

*sigh*
I have big doubts concerning the trustworthiness of these 8231 docs. Even in
my new revision I found lots of errors. :|

> Did you try 4A?

No, but I have read all the registers from 0x00 to 0x60 and compared them
with the doc. The contents of 0x4a and 0x4c looks like my 8231 doc is
correct about their meaning. I have a 0x04 at offset 0x4c, which means 15
for secondary channel.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/