Re: pci_attach_hook() tweaks

Tim Rightnour wrote:

> [..interrupt-line assignment..]
> On pegasos however, we do use that line field, so it would be best to not
> clear it.

We would use it, when driving the channels in native mode, but in
compatibility (legacy) mode the irqs are hardcoded - as far as I understand.

Ok, I have cleared the native-mode bits in the PCI-interface register, but
the result is that the controller is dead, and no more drives will be found.

[...]
biomask 10000006 netmask 1000000e ttymask 1000001e
wdcintr: inactive controller
wdcintr: inactive controller
atabusconfig
viaide0:0: before reset, st0=0xff, st1=0xff
atabusattach: ch_drive_flags 0x0 0x0
[...]

I have not really an idea what it missing. Something else I have to fix?

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/