TODO list for ofppc

This is what I see as the current TODO list for ofppc.  Not necc. things I'm
going to do, but things I see as needing to occur to make the port usable.

1) stand/ofwboot is a mess still.   I think we should merge the one from macppc
and ofppc together, test it on both, and move it to powerpc/stand and add some
makefile magic to build it, rather than having two near-identical ofwboots.

2) ofwpci needs to be caught up to some of the changes made in pegasospci.c

3) fix the serial console detection to also pickup a failsafe console and deal
with it.

4) change how rtas works.  I'm not entirely happy with the way the callbacks
currently work.  Instead, I'd like to see a few externalized functions, like
the reboot one I wrote, for common things, and then a rtas_call_method()
similar to OF_call_method so we can call any routine we want from inside MD
code.

5) fix viaide on pegasos.

I consider 2 and 4 as requirements for getting ofppc working on RS/6000's.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/