Re: Current EFIKA status?

On 21-Oct-2007 Matt Sealey wrote:
>> Yes, when using the config-l method on the correct node.
>
> Should in RTAS too (there is only one card on domain 0) but, I wouldn't
> rely on this magic for other CHRP systems.

I've been playing around with the config-l methods on the PegasosII, and I
haven't had a whole lot of luck with them.

Essentially what I do is:

ihandle = OF_open("/pci@80000000");
OF_call_method("config-l@", ihandle, tag, &data);

Then, when we encounter the second PCI node, we do the whole thing again,
except this time we call OF_open on /pci@C0000000.

Oddly however, it keeps calling the config-l@ for the primary pci, rather
than for the secondary, and just shows me all the same devices again.

Even at the ok prompt, the methods don't seem to care what device I've opened
with open-dev, they only care if I've cd'd to that pci node or not when
issuing the config-l@.  Is there something I'm missing here?

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/