Re: NOTICE: major changes to ofppc incoming

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:21:48 +0900
"Toru Nishimura" <locore64%alkyltechnology.com@localhost> wrote:

> I would choose cn_tab = kcons assignment glue as early as fooinit()
> which is guranteed working just as bootloader has done.
Yesterday night I pulled the old ofcons code into machdep.c and
initialized it at the beginning of initppc(). I think it can't be done
any earlier. ;-) I still don't get any console output. I suspect it
fails in locore.S. Frank send me some debugging code. (Thanks!) I'll
have a look at it later...
--

tschüß,
       Jochen