Re: NOTICE: major changes to ofppc incoming

I think the code, as described, is doing it in totally stupid way in the
first place. No offense to the guy who wrote it :D

Just imagine, if everyone works around it using the nvramrc then any fix
won't be automatically tested. The problem is that it won't attach to
failsafe - but you changed it so it won't use failsafe. Now you need to
change it back to test the fix. I think this is too much work and effort
for something that can be just fixed, compiled and booted, and no firmware
changes need to be made whatsoever :D

--
Matt Sealey <matt%genesi-usa.com@localhost>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations