Re: NetBSD/ofppc on Pegasos asking for boot partition

On Dec 15, 2004, at 7:26 AM, Jochen Kunz wrote:

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 01:24:16PM +0100, Jorge Acereda wrote:

I have NetBSD/ofppc on the Pegasos board at the point where it asks
for a boot partition. It even mounted my ext Gentoo partition :-)
Are you using the generic OFW drivers or do you have a real PCI
attachment?

If you have a PCI attachment, how did you implement the interrupt
routing?

Is the Pegasos somthing special or is it PReP or CHRP or?
Does the Pegasos have an OpenPIC?

It uses a Marvell 64360 System Controller.  So the answer is
none of the above.