1.6 Release on Powerstack II

Hello,

and a happy new year.

In the xmas break I have test the 1.6 release on the
Moto Powerstack II. I have get running a single user
shell and I can call some programms like gcc and .. .
The problem is, it is very slow. It need 15 minutes
from mounting root on nfs to the # from the shell.

Is it a problem in my nfs setup (other machines hp700,
hp300 works fine)?
Or is the problem that all accsess to hardware are
trough open firmware calls. At this point there is no
real hardware driver in the ofppc config.

bye joerg

Weihnachts-Einkäufe ohne Stress! http://shopping.yahoo.de