Port-newsmips archive

Re: patch for generic software interrupts

In article <a05100301bad4324149f7@[10.0.0.10]>
raub%kudria.com@localhost wrote:

>       Since I am yet to install netbsd in my box, all I can say is:
> if it works, I am happy.  Do let me know when I can try a new
> snapshot! =)

The generic softintr patch would not help serial console problem
on NWS-3xx0, but it seems that the problem occurs when both
TX and RX interrupts happen at the same time.
Then I guess the workaround is to avoid pressing any keys
when screen is being drawed on the terminal.

Only NWS-3xx0 has the problem and NWS-5000 works fine
so I wonder which source has the problem..

Does anyone see the similar problem on the other ports which use
MI z8530sc driver?
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost