Port-newsmips archive

Re: bug fix of boot failure on news3400 (Re: Anybody there?)

In article <a05100301bacb8e3de689@[10.0.0.10]>
raub%kudria.com@localhost wrote:

>       Also, I installed netbsd in the Dec 5000/25 without a hitch
> -- the vt100 escape sequences worked flawlessly -- using this very
> serial cable.

Now I can reproduce your problem on my 3470.
The problem was cased by autorepeat of the terminal
(which is NetBSD/cats), and maybe there are some bugs
around RX handling in zs serial driver.
(I've implemented generic software interrupt, but it doesn't help..)

I'll check zs driver (both MI and MD part) later.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost