Port-newsmips archive

Re: Anybody there?

At 11:48 PM +0900 1/28/03, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
Emmanuel.Chaput%enseeiht.fr@localhost wrote:

 Mauricio wrote:
 >     Is there anybody.... out there?

    "Just nod if tou can hear me. Is there anyone at home ?"

I believe there are a bit more people than port-news68k here ;-)

I have not got any clue to fix bootloader problem on serial console..
1.4L bootloader seems to work, but there are many changes between
1.4L and 1.6M. But -current bootloader works fine on news5000 even
on serial console.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost

All I can say is I wish I knew how to make a bootloader so I could help out. Unfortunately, in this aspect I am rather like Homer Simpson: clueless.