Port-mipsco archive

RAM update

OK.  The 3chip 4M parts appear to work well enough to surive a build
of the system.  I'm running with a mix of 80ns, 70ns and 60ns parts
(all matched to a bank).  128M makes a big difference when rebuilding.
15 hours vs 60 for build.sh -u -R for similar amount of changes.  Too
bad gzip takes forever (it has been running for the past 4 hours on
each of the distribution sets)...

BTW, I was able to boot off a 36G drive, but I made sure that / was <
2G in size.  Firmware was happy with it even though it is 180 times
the size of the 200M disk I removed from the system.

I'm in the last stages of building a snapshot right now.  I'll try to
install it onto my box and see how well things go.  If it looks good,
is there any interest in getting a newer snapshot together?  Doesn't
matter to me one way or the other, but since they seem to take so long
to build I thought I'd offer.

Now, I'm off to build hpcmips and arc systems...

Warner