Port-mipsco archive

Rx3230 MIPS install question

I have a 3230 that I'd like to get runing NetBSD.  I have no big
endian NetBSD machines.  I have RiskOS running on the machine now.  It
has the typicall 2 200MB disks in it.  I have a few 1G narrow disks
that I'll replace the 200M disks with once I get NetBSD running on the
machine.

It boots right now, but only if i remove the color video card (it
hangs testing it, maybe I'm impatient), so I can manipulate the disks
from RISC/OS realtively easily.

Are the instructions that are in
        http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mipsco/2002/09/16/0000.html
still the most up to date?