Port-mipsco archive

NetBSD/mipsco and Prime EXL7330

I have a Prime EXL7330 (M/20) currently running RISC/os 4_52.p2.
Is NetBSD/mipsco safe enough to be used on a production system?

This EXL is the master DNS server on this site, and I have wanted for
a long time to run both a more modern OS and a more modern BIND on
this machine.

If NetBSD/mipsco is usable for my purposes, I'm planning to use a
SPARCstation IPC to rig the filesystems. This EXL has two harddrives,
a couple of Maxtor LXT200SY.

I figure I put the root filesystem and the swap partition on sdc0d0s0
and sdc0d0s1, and let sdc0d1s0 be the /usr filesystem.

Where can I find the directions to achieve all of this?
I've looked at the website, but there's not much to go on there.

I believe once I get past running disklabel and newfs, the remaining
tasks should be rather easy. Or maybe not...

How should I run disklabel and newfs, and avoiding upsetting the MIPS
volume label?

By the way, what value can I put in the bootmode PROM variable so that
this machine boots automatically? bootmode is currently set to m, will
a value of a help?

Trond Endrestøl                          |    trond%ramstind.gtf.ol.no@localhost
Patron of The Art of Computer Programming|   FreeBSD 3.5-S & Pine 4.44