Re: NetBSD 10 on Cobalt doesn't like IDE DMA

IIRC, the Qube doesn't have a serial port, so if you do get in to a position where you're booting without DMA disabled, it can take a good half an hour of retries to go fully multiuser.

It 100% has a serial port.

That makes it easy! I must be thinking of some other line of appliances which has one model with serial, another without.

I remember other IDE issues later in NetBSD 9, but not details. I'll have to look things up a bit. For instance, the last time I tried to use Jornadas, the CF IDE didn't work properly.

John