Re: NetBSD 10 on Cobalt doesn't like IDE DMA

I have a Cube.  I?ll see about updating it in the next week or two.

IIRC, the Qube doesn't have a serial port, so if you do get in to a position where you're booting without DMA disabled, it can take a good half an hour of retries to go fully multiuser.

Just a thought - does netbsd-9 try DMA and then fall back to PIO or similar?

I was running NetBSD 9 from (checking)... 2020. It ran Ultra-DMA mode 2, and I think I got a lost interrupt once in three years or so. It never fell back to PIO that I saw.

John