Re: NEC MobilePro 780/790 Round 2

> Any dump information?

I haven't figured out how to have a separate serial console from the main
console. If I turn on serial console in hpcboot it just sends the entire
session to the serial port and I don't see anything there on a kernel panic.

I have gotten several core dumps from programs randomly crashing, but
so far only one that doesn't just show "corrupt stack" in gdb. It was the
game boggle and it crashed in timerch() (found in games/boggle/boggle/
timer.c). Nothing out of the ordinary there except maybe a longjmp call.

Would it be useful at all to post dmesg?