Re: Missing X binary

 i have a DECstation 5000/150 which I used when building official pmax release sets.
That machine has never been able to see a SCSI disk`with a 1.4-ish or later kernel.
That machine might have a "pre-production" r4000 board, which required one extra "nop" in some assembler code, or the kernel would hang. But it's not hanging, it fails to find any SCSI devices.

I guess I could try it diskless, once I can actually move that stack of machines. Or try a PMAZ-AA.

I have a 5000/260 but that machine isn't booting at all: fails POST since I added more memory (ex-Ebay) to it.
I have a decsystem 5900/260 (rackmount 260, with integrated PMTCE box) but I can't get to it right now.